Roller bearing features
1. The roller and the raceway are in line contact or repair line contact, with large radial load capacity, suitable for bearing heavy load and impact load.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit rotation speed is close to deep groove ball bearings.
3. N-type and NU-type can move axially, can adapt to the thermal expansion or installation error caused by the relative position of the shaft and shell changes, can be used for free end support.
4. The processing requirements for the shaft or seat hole are relatively high. The relative skew of the outer ring axis after the bearing is installed must be strictly controlled so as to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and removal.
Previous: No Information