With the widespread use of maintenance-free technology, Stainless Bearings in food machinery, household machinery and a variety of corrosion-resistant areas have been more and more widely used. But it is only in the miniature bearings, deep groove ball bearings and spherical bearings to become a common series of products.
1, excellent corrosion resistance: Stainless Bearings are not easy to rust, with a strong corrosion resistance.
2, can be washed: Stainless Bearings can be washed, there is no need to re-apply rust-proof oil to prevent rusty punishment.
3, can be run in the liquid: due to the material used, the bearing and bearing housings can be run in liquid.
4, the slow drying rate: AISI 316 stainless steel, do not need oil or grease corrosion protection. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, there is no need for lubrication.
5, health: stainless steel natural clean, no corrosion.
6, high heat resistance: Stainless Bearings with high temperature polymer, can run at a higher temperature range of 180 °F to 1000 ° F. (Need to match high temperature grease)
It is generally believed that if the heat treatment hardness of 60HRC or more, its rated load capacity should be equivalent to GCr15 (bearing steel) bearings, but because 9Cr18 (stainless steel) contains complex carbide (Fe, Cr) 7C3, a large number of eutectic carbides exist , The average size of the carbide particles in its organization is significantly larger than the GCr15 steel (about 10 times the bearing steel), according to this can be considered stainless steel bearing fatigue life is lower than the bearing steel. According to the research data show that stainless steel contact fatigue life L10 and L50, respectively, lower than the bearing steel about 70% and 15%. In the mill bearing, the advantage of stainless steel is anti-corrosion, and the bearing working conditions are fully lubricated, there are lubricating oil protection, the general bearings are not rust. Moreover, the biggest feature of the bearing is required to have good contact fatigue life and impact load, therefore, stainless steel is not ideal for rolling mill bearings.
The main features of stainless steel spherical bearings with seat bearings
1. With a seat outside the spherical bearing can be in the case of two different bearing shaft work, the maximum automatic adjustment angle up to 2 °.
2. With spherical bearings with good rotation accuracy; can be easily relubricated. The clearance is larger than the same size deep groove ball bearings, so the temperature difference on its accuracy is small.
3. With spherical bearings are generally pre-filled grease, double or three lip seal form, suitable for dust, mud, corrosive media more occasions to use, conducive to the host work.
4. With a spherical bearing by the spherical bearings and bearing components. In use, do not have to design the bearing box, small size, simple structure, can be directly installed in the host design with bolts, easy to use.
5. Bearing the overall structure, bearing capacity, good rigidity, bearing and bearing can be interchangeable, that is, the same bearing can be installed all kinds of bearings; Similarly, the same bearing can be equipped with various types of bearing.
6. With the outer diameter of the spherical bearing, with "+" tolerance, with the shaft to form a gap with the inner ring on the side of the top wire, eccentric sleeve or adapter sleeve, the bearing fixed to the shaft, reducing the shaft The accuracy requirements, installation or replacement of bearings is extremely convenient.