In the process of CNC machining which will often encounter some common problems of Stainless Bearings bearing heat, shaft heat, and so on, when we encounter these problems how to solve it, is to provide some common problems, we hope that we have help.
(1) bearing heat. If the bearing oil is insufficient, should be refueling, and check the oil circuit is smooth; if the oil has impurities, should clean the bearings, replace the new oil, cleaning the filter; if the assembly is not good, journal and Stainless Bearings skew, In the bottom of the bearing seat gasket; if the bearing clearance is too small, should re-adjust the gap.
(2) shaft heat. If the shaft of the oil or rubber seal is too tight, should adjust the filler back cover position; if the shaft and stainless steel bearing cover radial friction, should check and adjust the shaft and bearing cover radial clearance, usually 0.25 ~ 0.3mm.
(3) less friction on the main friction surface. If the oil is low, the fluidity is poor, should be replaced by the ambient temperature of the oil; if the oil ring rotation slow, splashing bad, should check the oil ring is off, if the oil is dry, Rub the edge, the oil is too high to the oil to the standard height; if the adjustment gasket to block the oil, should check the adjustment of the gasket position.
(4) oil spill. If the amount of oil should be adjusted, the oil supply should be adjusted to maintain the standard height of the oil level. If the sealing device fails, the gland or thicker sealing material should be pressed and replaced. If the bearing seat has holes and oil leakage, Or use the lead method to block the pores.
(5) axial runout. If the bearing clearance is too large, should be removed gasket, adjust; if the rotating body (gear, tape wheel, etc.) dynamic balance is not good,Stainless Bearings should check and adjust the dynamic balance; if the bearing is not stable, should be tightened bearing bolts; Shaft installation offset, should be in the bearing seat ground gasket, adjust the coupling installation accuracy.
Stainless steel bearing fracture failure is mainly due to defects and overload two factors. When the external load exceeds the material strength limit caused by part fracture known as overload fracture. The cause of the overload is that the host is faulty or improperly installed. Bearing parts of the micro-cracks, shrinkage, bubbles, large foreign debris, overheating tissue and local burns and other defects in the impact of overload or severe vibration will also cause damage in the defect, known as defective fracture. It should be noted that the bearing in the manufacturing process, the raw materials into the factory re-inspection, forging and heat treatment quality control,Stainless Bearings processing process control can be correctly analyzed by the instrument whether the existence of defects in the future must still strengthen control. But in general, the failure of the Stainless Bearings usually occurs mostly for overload failure.
Stainless Bearings compared with ordinary bearings, not only material has obvious advantages, but also in the process, the accuracy of the control, more than ordinary bearings to be more stringent. In the course of work Stainless Bearings work stable, low noise, corrosion-resistant, widely used
Bearing rings and rolling materials used AISI SUS440C stainless steel (domestic number: 9Cr18Mo, 9Cr18) by vacuum quenching and tempering treatment, cage and sealing frame materials using AISI304 stainless steel (domestic number: 1Cr18). Stainless Bearings compared with ordinary bearing steel, there is a stronger anti-rust, anti-corrosion, select the appropriate lubricant, dust cover, etc., can be -60 ℃ ~ +300 ℃ environment. Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings can withstand moisture and a number of other media caused by corrosion. This type of single-row deep groove ball bearings and carbon chromium (rolling bearing) steel manufacturing standard deep groove ball bearings, with a deep bearing raceway groove, bearing raceway and the ball between the high degree of cooperation. Stainless Bearings because of high mechanical strength, load capacity, widely used in food processing, medical equipment, pharmaceutical machinery.